Thursday, January 12, 2023

My Top 5 Sources For News


File:Apple News icon.svg - Wikimedia Commons 

1. Apple News 

This is the most convenient news source since all of my technological devices are from Apple. The app sends me notifications of current news that is both national and international. Typically the stories are not geared toward my interests, but it's a great way to discover other news and stay up to date. 

File:Google News icon.svg - Wikimedia Commons





2. Google News 

When using my laptop daily, Google sends me notifications of the newest and most popular stories within the pop culture industry. This is a great way to stay up to date on the news regarding celebrities, movies, TV shows, and other media-related interests. 

WRAL-TV One of Two Newsrooms Chosen to Participate in Pilot Program on Data  Journalism – Capitol Broadcasting Company





3. WRAL Local News Channel 

From the earliest moments that I can recall, WRAL has been the most prominent and relevant news channel that my family and community consume. I have even had the pleasure of meeting a few of the news anchors and journalists at community events. Watching WRAL is a 5pm ritual in my household. It is a great way to consume unbiased media. 


Image result for new york times logo 



4. New York Times 

I view the New York Times as a classic news source. It has been at the forefront of publishing media and press for decades. This is why I continuously trust it as a reliable source. 




File:Instagram logo 2016.svg - Wikimedia Commons5. Instagram 

Using Instagram is part of my daily routine, which is why this is an accessible, convenient news source. Most of the news I consume on this app is pop culture, global, or fashion related. This is how I stay on top of trends, recent news in Hollywood and international affairs occurring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post: Our Relationship With Technology

Technology has undoubtedly transformed the way we live, work, and communicate; it is ingrained in our daily lives. It has become almost impo...